With the re-opening of the studio (6.6.2020) and the new safety measure related to COVID-19 we had to introduce a couple of rules and reduce the number of participants per class. Therefore we strongly recommend to book your class in advance.
You don’t have an account yet? If you are new to YHU, create your account (link). In case you already visited us, use the email you signed in (link) and create a new password (“Forgot your password?”).
Then click the following link to book your class (link). Please read some important points about the online reservation below.
In case you have a Hallo Yoga Book, please send us an email to reserve your class (helloatyogaholicsunited.ch).
Important points about the online booking:
How does it work?
- Only if you have a valide abo or pass you can book a class online
- In case you don’t have an abo or pass and you want to book your class, create your account (link) or activate (link). Then you can buy an abo or pass and book your class
- Bookings have to be canceled latest 6 hours before class
- Should your desired class be fully booked, you can place yourself on an online waiting-list. We will send you an email, 6 hours in advance in case there is a free space
- Cancellations by telephone or per email to our studio will not be accepted
- If the cancellation is made too late or in case of no-show, the class will be deducted from your pass without further notice
- If you book a class with an unlimited abo and you do not show up for the class, you will lose your right to make online reservations
What can I do with my account?
- Pre-book your classes
- Check your profile / Abo running time in just a few clicks
- Buy new passes and abos
- Review your class history
- Upload your tab account
- Register & pay for future workshops and trainings
- Have the fastest and best visibility of our daily schedule!